November 24, 2008 Subject:
ANYONE WHO DOESNT SEE THE TRUTH IN THIS IS PART OF THE PROBLEM.
December 9, 2005 Subject:
Conspiracy theorist? Hmm. Well apparently some people have not visited the National Archives in Washington DC. This place contains a wide variety of documents about what your government is up to. Check out "Operation Northwood" back in 1962, the government was planning hijacking of aircraft, blowing up ships all kinds of anarchy. This is not Alex Jones spin, this is not conspiracy theory, this is OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTATION that documented what the government would do to enter into a conflict between the US and Cuba. Why wouldnt they do that these days to get the public behind the war. Now, this is a classic way of the government propaganda war on its own people.
August 23, 2005 Subject:
Exposing Skull & Bones rigged elections,Related politicians.It's a conspiracy a treasonous conspiracy by secret societies.
August 13, 2005 Subject:
What a load.
When Democrats find themselves in the minority, everything becomes a Republican conspiracy. When someone who isn't an anarchist posts a review, hey're accused of being a "government agent." I guess it shows why Democrats are the minority party... they've resorted to conspiracy as their only defense.
Half-truths, and bold-faced lies are all this film is.
If you think the US is corrupt, try Cuba, Mexico, Congo, Zaire, Zimbabwe, China, North Korea, Columbia, Uruguay, Rwanda, etc etc. If you folks whined 1/10th as much there as you do here, your head would decorate a fence post.
July 19, 2005 Subject:
the revolutionist is on to something...
You right, guy.
There are some seriously organized disinformation agents monitoring these sites. Or else some extremely ignorant historians. Anyone with an OUNCE of knowledge of world and US history can appreciate Alex Jones presentation. He is able to, although occasionally quite quickly, weave together well known historical facts and events into the web of global control. Amazing work, Amazing filmmaker.
ALL OF THESE FILMS ARE REQUIRED VIEWING.
April 12, 2005 Subject:
to Foster Galindo
You know what? I believe that you and a couple others on here work for the government. Posting nonsense shit calling him the typical paranoid nut and left wingist!
February 11, 2005 Subject:
an alternative to apathy/indifference
Alex's stuff does come off a little whacky. And I disgreee here and there. The movies are LONG and I really hate the depressing soundtracks.
There is much to be said for presentation and I can see how a huge portion of the masses would view Alex as a nut case.
However, these same folks are blind to a multitude of realities never exposed at length by mainstream media. Whether we discuss Israel, Bush, Native Americans, mandatory minimums, porn, freedom of speech...so many people dismiss topics of which their knowledge is nothing more than an abstraction.
When someone brings us an opinion based on actual facts/documents/etc. it is our responsibilty to at least listen and from our own opinions/judgements otherwise we are nothing more than drones existing on a grid... too scared or apathetic to break free and grow.
If America was as just and free as we think it is there would be an exact parallel of FOX that provided a daily dose of Alex and other dissidents.
Sounds crazy right ...go check out that vagina Bill OReilly or Hannity or so many other pukes on FOX/CNBC/etc. Now those are some NUTS!!!
What is it exactly that qualifies these ass clowns to present the American public with their "news" ??
I'll take diversity over some monolithic propaganda machine any day... not that propaganda is necessarily bad.
"the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person"
January 28, 2005 Subject:
bill hicks' alter ego
Yeah, he's mad. For a fucking good reason. Turn off Fox and turn on PBS. You might learn. Of course this guy is a bit whacked. Anyone who can sit with The 'Buse and take him seriously is a little fucked. But his anger at a misrepresentitive system is not ill-founded.
January 27, 2005 Subject:
One Winged Government
I'm sorry to burst newfound's bubble, but Alex Jones is a nut! Right wing? Take a good look at his website.
Right wing-left wing-it's all the same wing.
Seriously, it doesn't matter what side he's on. It's all a big giant mass of propaganda to fog the minds of the weak and weak minded who find themselves caught up in his madness.
I'll be brief because Open Source Video ate my review.
Dictators is a "teaser", it fails to flesh out all details, but all supporting details would require an 8 hour movie.
Alex does back up all his statements, if not in one movie, in another. Sometimes truth IS stranger than fiction. It's weird to the un-initiated, but many other authors and filmmakers cover similar facts, with more documents and footnotes that are too boring for the average American. As someone said about the Warren Commission report, they knew it would fly because "Americans don't read".
1. There IS an Illuminati. By any other name.
2. The names are the Bilderburg Group, the Tri-Lateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), the Federal Reserve System (not Federal, no Reserve), and their adjunct elite power and PR groups. It does not have to be "secret German families". Maybe it was, maybe it is. That's irrelevant, to some degree.
3. This "Illuminati" IS connected by long standing friendships and relationships of Power, Privilege, and often Blood (both spilled blood and family-ties blood). Sounds a lot like the Illuminati.
4. There is plenty of evidence that Bush (the organization more than the man) stole the election. Jones covers that, and he didn't steal it from Palast. Palast is his ally. There is also evidence that Kerry (the organization AND the man)was complicit in that theft. He certainly did nothing to prevent this or stop it.
5. Right. If Kerry won, it would have made little difference. The President and Congress do not really "make" policy. On many levels, the election itself certainly DOES appear to be a stage-managed event, as does the entire government system.
6. I didn't place to much relevance on Skull+Bones when someone mentioned it, until I viewed the Bohemian Grove movie. They DO engage in rituals which can only be described as weird and satanic (small 's'). The line in the play about "rub your eyes with carrion" (dead flesh) (to see more clearly) got me, along with carrying the screaming body of Care to it's fiery demise.
Is it relevant? Other people confirm that S&B is an incubator for top US leaders, especially CIA.
I would recommended a movie that hits from the side, JFK-2, as an opener. It hits from the side, not head on. It features South Park graphics and is humorous. If you buy half the evidence presented there -- the big picture of massive big scale involvement of top government and US media, then you're ready to move on. JFK-2 coins the term "anti-conspiracy nut" because at a certain point the insistence on "no conspiracy" is completely shredded.
If you get that, then move on to other stuff by Jones, Ruppert, or even Uncovered published by MoveOn. Yes, that MoveOn features a movie starring 20 top CIA and conservative Foreign Service people. It's pro-war, but not pro-Iraq. The point is, this collection of people is unimpeachable. They CANNOT be called anti-American, or partisan. Not ALL of them. Well, they could be called that, but it is obvious spin.
January 25, 2005 Subject:
Alex Jones a left winger? BWAHAHAHA
Note to Illuminati_3,
Alex Jones is a right winger to his very core. All you need to do is look at his website to realize that.
To those who may wish to watch this "film":
I have a soft spot for complete whack jobs and Alex Jones indeed is one of the more active whack jobs out there. Thus I enjoyed this "film" for the simple fact that is so delusional that it's funny. It's great to be entertained by... but if you actually start believing anything he says you might want to think about turning it off...
The overall message I got from this film is that if you, like I, have any concerns whatsoever that the world may be going to hell in a handbasket, then it's best you hide yourself under a rock somewhere and never utter another word-- as you may prefer not to be mistaken by sensible folk as a lunatic in a class with the histrionic host of this odd "documentary". If you've ever suspected that any interest people hold in politics and civic engagement is "just plain crazy"-- this film might well reward your notion.
The narrator, Alex Jones (a Greg Palast wannabe whose radio broadcast distributor also provides a cruising program by a man who choreographed at Nixon's 2nd Inaugural), takes the classic tales of Skull and Bones, Bush ties to the bin Laden family, US electoral tampering, etc. and weaves them into an awkwardly disturbing cinematic narrative that would do the camp director Ed Woods proud.
Highlights of this film feature the narrator:
* Accosting a rather pathetic couple at their pickup truck outside of the Bohemian Grove (VIPs on vacation?).
* Foisting himself on a bewildered gathering that is waiting to listen to a late-arriving Ralph Nader. (The narrator, appearing to be licking unspeakable wounds after that experience, assures us later that Nader is not to be trusted!)
* Jamming a microphone in Dennis Kucinich's face and eliciting from him more quality time and hypnogogic candidness than ever seemed to filter elsewhere during his 2004 election campaign. (An impression that may be false if one considers how "magic" is created in the cinematic cutting room. Why! You can even have a character, like the narrator (later in the film), waving his hands and professing as if before a multitude when there may be none at all!)
* Exploding in an expository tirade for the edification of fellow stool-warmers in a Texas (?) honky-tonk.
* Soliciting counsel from an amused and unhurried passerby holding a bagged beercan outside of Enron Headquarters.
* "Hanging" with actor-legend Gary Busey who regally dispenses uniquely cool and unworldly wisdom and then later confides his (secret?) quantitative quest for appearing in movies with an emphasis on being truly "of the moment".
(If all this visual imagery sounds enticing to you, then you should know that it is congruently augmented by a seldom ceasing background soundtrack of repetitive synthesized beat popularly favored elsewhere such as at high fashion cat-walks or in no-questions-asked car insurance commercials.)
I cannot responsibly recommend this film to anyone except as a curiosity that might possibly help us to define what the word "fringe" actually means. How is it that noble ideas and their proponents can appear to become so easily trivialized when forced to intersect with such as this peripheral rubbish? Poor Cynthia McKinney (who's name is misspelled in a banner). Never appearing in the same scene with him, she is bestowed with the narrator's most ringing (if not only) endorsement! But then, can't even a broken clock be correct sometimes?
January 18, 2005 Subject:
More Lies From the Left Wing Fringe
Ahem... Now the sour tongued lunatic left, having no straws left to grasp at, find themselves at the losing end of another election.
This tired rant would have you believe that the Bush Administration manipulated their election win. This is a sorry attempt to explain away the Leftist's failure to seize the election for themselves.
In typical liberal fashion, they point fingers ,yelling blatant lies, about the things that they tried to do , but alas failed.
It is funny how some nonsensical babble with absolutely no basis in logical fact can be touted as if it were, indeed, factual.
The truth of the matter is that it would not matter one bit if John Kerry or George Bush were elected; the American people are slaves.